Things to do in Miami
Aloft Miami Airport is ideally located just minutes from the top things to do in Miami as well as less than 5 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA). Easily explore popular Miami attractions and neighborhoods such as Little Havana, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove, during your next stay.
Explore our list of the top things to do in Miami below.
- American Airlines Arena
- CityPlace Doral
- Coconut Grove, FL
- Coral Gables, FL
- Dadeland Mall
- Downtown Miami
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Little Havana
- Miami Beach
- Miami International Airport
- Miracle Mile
- Pinecrest Gardens
- South Beach
- The Falls
- University of Miami
- Venetian Pool
- Zoo Miami
How To Get Here
- American Airlines Arena - Cheer the NBA's Miami Heat on to victory or catch a show by one of today's hottest acts at this popular arena.
- University of Miami - Cheer your favorite team on to victory, take a campus tour, or attend an event at Bank United Center.
- Miami Beach - Soak up the sun at Miami's most popular beach.
- Cityplace Doral - Check out one the newest attractions in Miami. Located only one mile from the hotel and featuring multiple options for dining, specialty shopping and entertainment options.
- Coconut Grove, FL - Explore this relaxed bayside community during your next trip to Miami.
- Coral Gables, FL - Check our tree-lined boulevards, popular shopping, and the world-famous Venetian Pool in this Miami neighborhood.
- Dadeland Mall - Shop 'til you drop at Dadeland Mall, located a short drive from our hotel.
- Downtown Miami - Experience Miami's infamous nightlife or spend a day shopping when you visit downtown Miami.
- Hard Rock Stadium - Catch a game at the home field of the NFL's Miami Dolphins.
- Little Havana - Explore Miami's famed Cuban neighborhood Little Havana, a short drive from our hotel.
- Miracle Mile - Shop and dine along the Miracle Mile, located in Coral Gables.
- Pinecrest Gardens - Check out a variety of unique plant species while you explore this 20-acre park.
- The Falls - Spend the day at this open-air shopping venue in Kendall.
- Venetian Pool - Open year-round, this Venetian-style pool is carved out of coral and boasts several beautiful waterfalls.
- Zoo Miami - Spend the day exploring Zoo Miami, home to more than 900 species.